Tuesday, March 10, 2009

JET SET RADIO

man nostalgia just hit me
for all the down ass geeks & girls please tell me you remember the JET SET RADIO franchise
Photobucket
this video game series was so sick in all aspects
dope ass art
dope ass soundtrack
and who wouldnt like to play a game where you skate around a futuristic tokyo and tag everything in sight while dodging the cops and rival gangs.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
a sequel to this series is deff needed for the next gen systems that we have now
sega hit a nigga up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG i almost just bust on my self!!!lol
dis was dA BEST GAME EVER!!!!
I THOUGHT I WAS DA ONLY PERSON IN MY SCHOOL DAT LOVED DAT GAME!!

Anonymous said...

...Dude. As soon as I get points on Goozex? I`m requesting this game. This use to be my SHIT.